The following are considered emergency conditions warranting an emergency call:
- No A/C if outside temp is above 85 degrees (if resident has children or are elderly)
- No Heat when temperatures are below 55 degrees.
- Floods (Burst Pipes or plumbing backups) causing immediate damage to the property
- In case of a fire, call 911
- Major roof leak (not a small drip)
- Electrical outage
- Any other condition which affects life, safety or is necessary to preserve the condition of the property
Our maintenance staff is dedicated to responding to emergency maintenance requests promptly. Follow the instructions below for Emergency Maintenance Service, a trained VGL technician will be there to take care of your problem shortly.
- Dial (407) 247-3596
- Follow the simple prompts
- Make sure you leave your name, phone number, and the name of your community
- An on-call VGL maintenance technician will contact you as soon as possible
- Enjoy the benefit and security of emergency maintenance service with VGL through our automated emergency service request. VGL maintenance technicians are on-call twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Please do not email your request.